Thursday 22 January 2009

6 Months old for Crafter..oo

Well over at Crafter...oo They have nearly reached 6 Months old!!

The Forum is a lovely place to be, with a relaxed informal atmosphere. Do pop in and say hello, you will receive a warm welcome!

I have recently been asked to be an editor for the glass section and I am priviledged to have been asked!!

I have been working on my new glass pendants and have

made a new batch that include the use of fabrics.

Also I have continued with my love of Millefiore and am experimenting with these brooches.

Please feel free to leave comments...They are appreciated either way!! :-)

2 comments:

Gill said...

Ooh I love those brooches and rings Rachel, great use of millefiori!!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Lovely pendants!

And to answer your q on my blog, yes, all my cards are blank inside!