Wednesday 28 April 2010

Craft Robo

I had considered getting a Craft Robo ages ago and decided to get a big shot instead, which I do actually love, but feel limited to by the available dies!
As one of the main dealers of the Craft Robo - MDP Supplies is local to me, I decided to go and take a look at one in action!
I must say I was sold pretty much straight away!! I am so happy with my 1st results!

This was the 1st card cutting that I did. It took a while to get used to the settings and things, but I am really pleased with the results!
This was an idea I had at the back of my mind for a while, but I needed the cat shape!
I have done the Twilight one in vinyl and it just need transfering to any smooth surface, but i have yet to decided where I will use it!!
And probably best of all, Clothing vinyl, which makes the possibilties endless!! :-))
I still have lots to learn about using the Robo, but I guess I will have fun trying!!
Anyone else use one??

2 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

ooh i'm jealous jealous JEALOUS!!!!!

julietk said...

LOL me too :-)
Thank you for following my blog I look forward to your comments in future.